Free Mitigation Report with Reroof
A+ Rated with BBB
Our roofing company provides several services. Whether you need an estimate, inspection, preventative maintenance, repair work, or a reroof, we’re the company for you!
We offer free estimates to homeowners wishing to reroof their homes. All estimates are conducted by the owner, Ralph Carpenter. After requesting the estimate, the homeowner can expect to receive the free estimate approximately within five business days or less.
Upon request, Ralph Carpenter will conduct an inspection on the homeowner’s roof for a minimal fee. Inspections are performed for individuals wishing to purchase a home (often to discover the condition of the roof, which is useful in making home purchasing decisions) or for homeowners wishing to sell their home (many homeowners find this as a useful tool in proving to the potential buyer that their home is the home to purchase).
For roofs aged seven years or older, we can perform preventative maintenance to ensure the roof’s longevity. Our preventative maintenance includes touch ups and resealing of the following:
- Plumbing vents
- Dryer vents
- Gas vents
- Ridge vents
- Rusted and/exposed nails
- REPAIR WORK
The homeowner may request repairs to be done to their roof. It is often difficult to find a roofer that will perform repairs; however we are more than happy to do so. The majority of our repair work is under warranty for one year.
When repair work isn’t enough or if the homeowner simply wishes to change the look of their home, reroofs are the solution. We do 3-tab, architectural/dimensional, and flat roofs. After we receive a signed contract and the notice of commencement (can be downloaded on this website), we will add the job to our schedule. Roofs generally take 2-5 days to complete. Once the job has been completed and the appropriate inspections have been conducted, we will provide the homeowner with a package that includes the following:
- An invoice with an itemized list of the costs for the reroof
- A warranty from the manufacturer of the roofing materials
- 5-7 year workmanship warranty, provided by Ralph Carpenter Roofing, for reroofs
- Lien of release that covers all labor and materials furnished
- Before and after pictures to illustrate the progress of the work performed
- Copies of all permits pulled (if applicable)
- Copies of the dry-in and final inspections (if applicable)
- Copies and receipts for the materials used for wood repair (if applicable)
**If you need a service that is not listed above, give us a call to see if we can help you out.